How to Install
True Speech Codec on
to Get Yahoo! Voice working
1. Open Windows Explore goto C:/Windows/System32
and Rename tssoft32.acm to tssoft32OLD.acm
Here to Download tssoft32.acm
save in C:/Windows/System32 folder
3. In Control Panel, go to Add Hardware.
4. Click Next and after it searches choose Yes,
I have already connected the hardware Click Next.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Installed
harware list and choose Add a
new hardware device Click Next.
6. Choose Install the hardware that I manually
select from a list (Advanced)
7. Choose Sound, video and game controllers
from the Common hardware types
list. Click Next.
8. Click on the Have Disk button.
9. Click Browse
10. Navigate to the C:/Windows/System32
11. Choose $winnt$.inf Click Ok.
(if you cant find that file try mmdriver.inf
12. Click Continue Anyway if you
get a warning box.
13. Select DSP Group TrueSpeech Audio CODEC
from the list. Click Next.
14. Click Next again to install.
15. Restart if necessary.
16. Done! Voice should now work if you
followed the steps correctly...
Did this fix work for you?
here to Read or Send your Comments